BOP welcomes the opportunity to visit schools giving talks on subjects
Including topics such as;
- Introduction to the Oceans , Gaia
- Marine Ecology, Human Impacts & Conservation
- Marine Reserves and Importance
- Cetaceans, Dolphins, and Whales
- Marine species, the wonder of diversity of species in the oceans
- Ocean song, BOPS own ocean song “SAVE OUR SEAS” and animation.
- Ocean Life and photography, suitable for older students with an interest in
- Marine Ecology and Wildlife Photography.
- Coral reefs. Introduction to Tropical Ecosystems and Coral Reefs.
- Global reliance and our interdependence .
- The Whale Shark. The fragile Giant.
- Save Our Trees for Our Oceans . [SOTOO].
- Story of Mischa and Tom , two ex-captive Dolphins, now released.
- Film making and animation session.